Big Data and Analytics Top Ten Trends for 2014
03/Apr/2014 5 Comments
1. Business Users Get Hooked on Mobile Analytics –> Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer
2. Analytics Take to the Cloud –> Oracle Applications Cloud
3. Hadoop-Based Data Reservoirs Unite with Data Warehouses –> Your Data Warehouse and Hadoop – Better Together Featuring Cloudera Webcast
- Meeting the Challenge of Big Data: Part One
- Meeting the Challenge of Big Data: Part Two
- Big Data at Work Webcast Series
- Oracle Engineered Systems – Engineered for Extreme Performance
4. New Skills Bolster Big Data Investments –> In search of Insight and Foresight – Getting more out of Big Data
5. Big Data Discovery is the Secret to Workforce Success for HCM –> Harnessing the Power of Employee Sentiment
6. Predictive Analytics Lend Fresh Insight into Big Data Strategies –> Oracle Advanced Analytics Option
7. Predictive Analytics Bring New Insight to Old Business Processes –> Big Data @ work - Real-Time Fraud Detection and Prevention
- White Paper Big Data Analytics: Advanced Analytics in Oracle Database
- White Paper Bringing R to the Enterprise
- White Paper Oracle Engineered Systems – Engineered for Extreme Performance
8. Decision Optimization Technologies Enhance Human Intuition –> Oracle Real-Time Decisions Review by James Taylor
9. Business Leaders Embrace Packaged Analytics –> Packaged Analytic Applications: Accelerating Time and Value
10. New Skills Launch New Horizons of Analysis –> Oracle Training
If you are interested in; Succeeding with Enterprise Performance Management in 2014, please check here.
Check it out yourself
Check here for the Pre-Built Developer VMs (for Oracle VM VirtualBox). Pay special attention to the ‘SampleApp V309′ (Oracle BI Foundation) and the ‘BigDataLite 2.5′. If you are interested in Endeca, you might want to download an Endeca Virtual Machine here.
If you would like some guidance, you might want to check out the Oracle Learning Library (OLL).